For the client who doesn’t require involved design services, we offer help with your plans for your new kitchen cabinets and counter tops.
With a budget goal in mind, clients can bring us their ideas, other free estimates they have received and we can give constructive direction on their project. At this consultation, the following information is needed:
- Budget for cabinets and counter tops.
- Copies of other quotes and product lines they are considering to help us provide comparison and understanding of the advantages of our products and service.
- Dimensioned drawings of floor plan with elevations showing locations of windows, appliances, cabinets and any relevant existing or future walls.
- Pictures of cabinets, colors, special features, door styles or any relevant items to your interests. Pictures can be from photos, kitchen magazines, cabinet manufacturers or any other visual ideas. As we well know, “a picture is worth a thousand words”.
- Many clients are delighted to know that we can provide them with an exceptional quality product that is comparable to previous estimates they may have received.